To get the most use and enjoyment out of your hot tub during the harsh Minnesota winter, you need to keep it performing in top shape. Following some simple winter care tips will keep you in business all season, but possibly most important is to keep your hot tub well insulated.
Why You Need a Great Hot Tub Cover
Using a high-quality hot tub cover will keep your tub properly sealed to maintain its temperature and keep rain and snow out. Proper insulation on your tub will also save you money on energy costs.
Fortunately, each spa purchased at Cal Spas of Minnesota includes a high-quality insulating cover. But if you’re looking for next-level comfort and unrivaled spa protection, the Covana gazebo cover is your solution.
Covana Gazebo Covers
The Covana is a hybrid gazebo spa cover with a top-of-the-line weather sealing system for optimal heat retention. In addition, it’s fully automated and can be raised and lowered using a safety key switch — no more struggling to remove your cover manually!
The Covana can take your hot tub soak sessions to a new level:
Unsurpassed spa protection
- Insulation – one of the highest insulation covers on the market
- Savings – water, energy, and maintenance products
- Convenience – 20 seconds to raise or lower
- Adaptability – cover function fits most spas on the market
- Safety – securely locks into place either elevated or closed
Supreme luxury spa experience
- Privacy – gazebo function with optional retractable shades
- Ambiance – dramatic 7-color LED light system adds atmosphere
- Customizable – shades, screens, mural screens, and more
- Innovation – made in Canada with state-of-the-art materials
Talk to a Spa Specialist
The team at Cal Spas of Minnesota can help with any questions you have about Covana gazebos or any other hot tub cover options. Reach out to us by phone or visit either of our two convenient Twin Cities locations.