Welcome to our Service Department. Our Master Technicians have more than 100 years of combined experience. Below are a few tips from this experiencecd team for maintaining your spa:
- Test the waters: Spa safety 101-test your water for bacteria! You should check your water on a bi-weekly or monthly basis to ensure that it is clean and ready to use! To order easy to use test tabs click here.
- You live in Minnesota! Plan for some sort of enclosure for your spa if possible so that you can enjoy it all year round.
- Cover your investment: it is very important that your spa water is kept clean at all times. In order to avoid draining, cleaning, re-filling, and heating your spa, make sure you take the couple extra seconds to cover it up! Every new Cal Spas purchase comes with a free cover. To order a new cover today click here.
- Save money by leaving your spa on? It’s true! It actually takes more energy to heat up cold water than it does to leave the spa humming at a lower temperature.
- Proper care extends the life of your spa…A new spa is a large investment; a service plan to maintain your investment on a regular basis is a very small investment compared to the benefits of a longer lasting spa. You do the math. Want to learn more about our service plans?
Don’t think you have space for a spa? Think Again!
Watch this video on fitting a spa in a small space! http://www.ehow.com/video_4419683_get-spa-hot-tub-difficult.html
If you are interested in purchasing a spa, but are not sure you have enough room please contact one of our partners in your area. We work with landscape designers that may be able to find a way for you to have the spa of your dreams in your own backyard big or small!